• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please Reassure me!!!

Lainy67

Mouseketeer
I just booked Fairy Godmothers for an e-night for our trip to Disney World. EEEEEKkkkk.... We have two daughters, 10 and 3, and beacuse the oldest will be curtailed on some rides due to the youngest we decided to get a babysitter for the 3 year old for one night while we took the 10 year old to the Magic Kingdom for some big girl rides.

The 3 year old will probably scream bloody murder when we leave. She goes to daycare all the time, but still freaks out when we leave her. I know she stops as soon as we are out of sight, but I am still freaking out a little bit here.

I am sure everything will be fine. Although I've not used Fairy Godmothers--my daughter is old enough for the children's clubs--many posters on this board have rated them very highly.

Enjoy your vacation!

Everything will be fine. I haven't
read one bad report anywhere
about Fairy Godmothers.
I was thinking that maybe you
could bring a special treat for
your little one to have that
night. Maybe she'll even see
something in the parks that
she just can't live without
and you or DH could buy it when
she's not looking and give it to
her before you go out.She might
feel a little left out with big sister
getting her own Mommy and Daddy
time. Or maybe let older DD go
to one of the kids clubs for a couple
of hours and little DD can have a
"date" with Mommy and Daddy. We
did this last trip and our DD thought
she was so special.
Patty

Originally posted by PattyH804
She might
feel a little left out with big sister
getting her own Mommy and Daddy
time.

I thought the same thing when I read your post. I have a little and big daughter and would definatly do the e-night thing with dd#1, like you and have no problem using FG's, but the protest from my little one about not getting to go to the park.......

She will definately have to be compensated for her sacrifice! LOL :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

I think it is a great idea! You will have fun at e-night:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter