~~Please read~~ Announcing a BIG idea! NEW UPDATE P2

Ok, I have now posted more details of the Illuminations Dessert Party which can be found here.

PLUS, the official "Registering of interest" thread is here.

Come check it out :)

Bumping for the weekend crowd :)

Please note that I've added links for the first of our current planned events and the very important pre-registration thread to the bottom of my original post now.

Thanks

Another shameless bump ;)

Please remember to register if interested in any of these special events so that I can get a good idea of numbers before signing the contracts with Disney - it makes everything sooooo much easier for me to organise that way!

Cool Beaglebiz! Don't forget to register so that I can get you on the mailing list alerting you to when the events open for deposit in the New Year :)

Ok everyone - I'm giving this one last 'bump' before I start to sign the contracts...this should happen this week and means that I'll be opening official registration and taking deposits probably at the weekend.

However, at that time I will initally <i>only</i> be opening registration to the people who so kindly helped me get an idea of numbers and Pre-registered for the events. Everyone who has joined my mailing list should receive an email from me with instructions on what to do before I announce it on the boards. This is to ensure that these guys have the best chance of booking their place on the events that have a maximum capacity (Adventurers Club and now, because it's getting so popular I may limit the Illuminations Dessert party too - don't want us all crammed in there like sardines...kinda defeats the purpose of having a special area in the first place!) - so...if you want to be have the very best chance to book your places, it's not too late to still Pre-register here! Remember, to be fair registrations will be on <b>strictly</b> first come-first serve basis.

The events that I have information up for so far are the our Illuminations Dessert Party and the private event at the Adventurers Club. Backstage tours info has now also been added, as has the outline proposal for an after park closing Safari Dinner at Animal Kingom. :)

Also, I have just had it confirmed that we will be allowed to buy Disney meal vouchers in advance - obviously you will have to partake in at least one event in order to qualify for these and the vouchers will most likely expire either end of June or end of July. I'm just waiting to get a confirmed list of all the places these can be used at - once I do, I'll post more info.

Thanks everyone :)

Just a FYI. The registration mail was sent late yesterday afternoon and everyone on the mailing list should now know what they need to do in order to pay their deposits.

If you think you should already be on the mailing list but didn't receive the email, or are interested in attending any of these events but haven't already pre-registered then send an email to projectx@wdwinfo.com and I'll get the info back to you by return of mail.

There is a maximum attendance limit on both the Adventurers Club and Illuminations Dessert Party and therefore places will be offered on a strictly first come, first serve basis based on when the deposit payment is received.

Have a great weekend everyone! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter