Please join me in welcoming TourGuideMiKE as our newest DIS Corporate Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Markstudy said:
how does it work if you haven't picked your next trip date yet?

Do you just get a years worth, when you pay your $20 ?
Just enter a date you "think" you might go. When you finalize your plans, you can change your dates accordingly.

Ken

I just signed up w/ TGM :Pinkbounc I just signed up w/ TGM :Pinkbounc

this will be our 11th trip- Sept 2006 and i have seen and read about TGM but figured-- aaaaa i dont need any new advise! :sad2: but cant wait to find out!

cant wait to check out his suggestions etc!!! I am sure i will learn something new! :banana:

Welcome again TGM! :teeth:

TGM is awesome and I just love the DIS boards.
I think this is such a smart move!!! Great for everyone involved!
I never liked the comparison and "competition" that we disers would get into because both are great lovers of all things Disney. WELCOME!!!

Wow... TGM as a DIS sponser. Who would have thunk it!

We used TGM for our trip last August and would never go back without it.

What a great sponser for this board! Way to go Mike!

Welcome TGM! Used your service last year and loved it! Saved loads of time standing in line and fighting crowds.

I used TGM for my last trip. It was right on! I of course first heard about him from here on the DIS boards.

Rock on! :hug: pixiedust:

This may already have been answered. . .will Mike be dropping on on the boards from time to time and giving tips?

WELCOME!!!!!!!

I HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT DOING TGM FOR OUR UPCOMING TRIP IN SEPT. WILL I NEED IT??? WILL IT BE THAT CROWDED? WE'LL BE THERE 9/16-9/23.

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Another welcome to TGM from me too! (Although I must confess I spend more time on TGM than DIS...1,800 posts over there! :eek: :rotfl: ) I have gone on 2 fabulous WDW trips using TGM's advice and wouldn't take another one without him! :cheer2: I'm even learning to apply "TGM-think" to other places - hoping that it works well for me at DL coming up soon! :thumbsup2

mullertwin said:
Well, one thing you will find is that lots of us ladies just swoon over Johnny Depp :crazy: :hyper: :love:

Yummy!

everyone KNOWS i love JD-- i always say....as a joke...."he is sooo dreamy!"

so now, when i ask everyone "what is johnny depp?"- even the guys reply...."because he's sooo dreamy!!" (even my husband)! hee hee :lmao:

I have used TGM for my past 3 trips. I learn something new each time. I love his service.

WELCOME and THANKS for becoming a sponsor

Great to have such a Disney oriented person here....welcome, and thanks for sharing your knowledge and passion of Disney with us!!!

I just joined TGMike a few weeks ago for planning for our March trip. Although we've been to WDW mucho times, I always love learning more. :goodvibes Welcome!! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter