Please help!!

GoofyTraci

DIS Veteran
I would like some help. I am running into a problem that I really didn't think would be an issue. We are going on the 7night eastern carribean cruise Nov7th to St. Croix. I was looking at excursions and wanted to do the St Croix Jeep adventure. Only problem is my son is 9 while we are at that port for that day. the next day he turns 10 and the excursion is for 10 and up. I am not trying to debate or get flammed for asking but one day. Come on. Does anyone have the number for the Jeep adventure place. Disney said I would have to contact them dirrectly and book it seperately thru them. I need all the help I can get.

Thanks in advance:flower3:

I would like some help. I am running into a problem that I really didn't think would be an issue. We are going on the 7night eastern carribean cruise Nov7th to St. Croix. I was looking at excursions and wanted to do the St Croix Jeep adventure. Only problem is my son is 9 while we are at that port for that day. the next day he turns 10 and the excursion is for 10 and up. I am not trying to debate or get flammed for asking but one day. Come on. Does anyone have the number for the Jeep adventure place. Disney said I would have to contact them dirrectly and book it seperately thru them. I need all the help I can get.

Thanks in advance:flower3:

I would start with a simple google search"jeep excursions St. Croix" and see what comes up:thumbsup2 Or call DCL and see if they have the #

Rob

I did do a search and only one tour comes up. I did send them an e-mail but want to make sure that this is the correct one. I also asked disney and was told they didnt have that info and to look it up on google.

We would not have been able to do our awesome stingray/snorkeling excursion with our 4 yr old last year if we had gone with the cruiseline excursion. Here's what i suggest. I would cancel the Disney excursion. Then do a search for a good jeep excursion on this site and the cruise critic site and set up the excursion on my own. We never use the cruise ship excusions anymore and have had great success for a fraction of the cost the ship charges. Best of luck.

Anyone???? I know the power of the Dis and the wonderful people here...just need a little pixie dust I guess.

Anyone???? I know the power of the Dis and the wonderful people here...just need a little pixie dust I guess.

In looking at the DCL web site the name of the company that does the excursion is Waves...you could look at st Croix tourism web site or contact them and ask for a phone #

Rob

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter