Please help with Rental Car question

D

disneyczy

Hi guys,

We are hoping to rent a mini van to drive to the world in early March. I have seen great rates here before for that but of course, now that I need it, well you get the picture. Please let me know the best way to get a good deal, how you got a good deal, I am DC member and I know you can get some sort of a deal through National. Any help is appreciated!!

For 2 weeks at the beginning of Feb, at L&M rental (which is IN the airport), Im paying $287 before taxes for a MINIVAN. This is the best price Ive seen anywhere, with or without codes or coupons. There have been some good reports about this company on this board. I originally had booked with Dollar, and National, but changed for this rate. This rate is better than a full sized car at the other places. The search engine is down right now here on these boards, but if you scroll back on the transportation board, you'll find some posts about this. The website is www.imcarrental.net
Karen

Hi disneyczy,

That LM rate that from Canada mentions sounds great!
You can try to use your DC discount at the National web site. Also you can try these codes (meant for anyone) at the Dollar site - FVG or KISS.
Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest