PLEASE HELP -- Should we split our stay (Vero Beach & BLT) or just stay at BLT?

jlacobb3

Mouseketeer
We are currently booked at Vero Beach (July 24 - 27) AND BLT (July 27 - August 1). I'm sure Vero Beach is a very nice resort; however, I'm a little concerned that we will not enjoy it as much as BLT. We haven't stayed at either resort. I'm wondering if we should shorten our stay at Vero Beach or cancel and just stay at BLT? We will be back in the Orlando area in November (in-laws timeshare) and could possibly stay at Vero Beach for one night just to see if we like it.

Thanks for your help.

Lisa

I think it all depends on what type of vacation you want. Personally, though, I don't care for three or four day parks trips, and would prefer a longer trip to a split stay. So, if it were me, I'd cancel the Vero portion all together and book BLT (or vice versa, if you prefer a beach trip instead). Good luck with your decision (either way, you really can't go wrong - LOL). :goodvibes

Thanks for sharing your opinion. My thoughts are that we will cancel Vero Beach and just stay at BLT. Now we need to decide if we will extend our stay at BLT to a full week or leave it like it is (5 nights). I'm sure that if we don't extend the stay to a full week, we'll wish we had once we're there. It always seems to work like that. Although we visit several times a year, we're never ready to leave.

We should probably shift the check-in/check-out date -- even if we don't extend the stay to a full week -- to minimize the number of points we'll use. What do you think?

Thanks again,

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter