Please help: Need to make/find memorial cards (for funeral) ASAP

ryan840

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if you can buy pre-made ones at Michaels or Joann ETC or someplace along those lines like you can with wedding and shower invitations? Or does anyone have any tips for making them? I have no idea what to do, and we need them by Tuesday (12/20). My mom just told me today that we can't get them through the chapel where the service is, and we really don't need a lot anyway (online you have to buy like 50 or more). Thanks!

You could use a program that makes cards--American Greetings or Printmaster, etc. Or you could make them on Microsoft word. That would be the quickest probably if you don't have one of the other programs.

I would also try them on Word. I would just have them printed out on a nice cardstock, personally I would use an ivory color (but that is me).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter