• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please help me...

Wagamama

<font color=blue>Just call me Bella<br><font color
I have fallen off the wagon yet again....

I so want to lose weight, I hope to be married in 2 years and I want to wear a wedding gown in a size 8.
Currently I am a size 12 on the way to 14. I have pretty much no willpower...
I dont want to try a specific diet...but a general feell better/look better plan.

Please, please help me!! :(

Are you doing any kind of exercise, Von? If not I would really suggest it. Walking, light weight training, aerobics, anything to get your body moving and burning those calories/fat!

If you don't want to follow a specific diet plan then I would recommend watching your portions, you can sometimes eat too much of even good foods but especially watch the "junk" foods like chips, soda, sweets, things like that and processed foods. Try to eat more natural foods, lean meats, vegetables, fruit, things like that.

If you want, tell us what a normal day for you is like and maybe we can offer some more specific suggestions.

Good luck to you! :)

Hi...

I agree with Michelle and I would also suggest writing everything done. You'll be amazed by the amount of junk you eat through the day and if you keep track, it'll make you more aware of what your eating. Exercise is key.....

FitDay.com is a great place to work with until you figure out what it is you are doing. It helps by tracking what it is that you are eating and will allow you to keep track of your exercise.

Try to occupy yourself with other things as it may help you to transfer your focus from the food you are not eating.

Exercise and water are your friends. Take it one day at a time, one step at at time. Make it your job to get up and do healthy things for you. Don't lose sight that it is not only a lose weight issue, but doing what is healthy for you.

Good luck with your journey.

I love Fitday.com

I've been using it since I started WW at the end of August to help track my weight and exercise.

Give that a try

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter