Please help me save Cap'N Jack's Restaurant in Downtown Disney

Wallflower

Mouseketeer
Construction has begun on the new Downtown Disney (Disney Springs) and they are planning to do away with Cap'n Jack's. It is probably the best seafood in all of Disney, at a price that people can afford. You would think the food was from a fancy restaurant, but yet it has a casual atmosphere on the waterfront that is really special. The waitresses and waiters have always been very friendly. It has been there since 1975 and is a favorite of many people, and the biggest reason I go to Downtown Disney (along with a free Ghiardelli:)). Please, if you have been there and don't want to see Cap'n Jack's lost forever, consider contacting Disney and let them know you want them to keep it. This restaurant is a really special place and it is shame that it will be gone soon. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

I didn't realize they were taking Capt Jacks.. What other places do you know will go?

ASMU/POR Dec 16-22, 2012 & CR Sept 8-15, 2013

I don't know. I was told about Cap'n Jack's and that was it. When I look it up online it just says Cap'n Jack's and a couple other places but doesn't mention the other names.

I really couldn't care that Capn Jacks is leaving. It's not one of the big names down there. That area needs change, so whatever brings on the change, I welcome it. Sorry.

I don't know. I was told about Cap'n Jack's and that was it. When I look it up online it just says Cap'n Jack's and a couple other places but doesn't mention the other names.

can you tell a source? perhaps it is hearsay or rumor and you are worrying for nothing :confused3

Sorry, I can't (won't) help save Capn Jacks. This is the only place I've ever gotten real, pump you stomach, food poisoning. It's a horrendous place to eat. I'm so glad to hear it will disappear. Hopefully they will be able to put in someplace with edible food.

well I was on an internet quest trying to discover where OP got info which led me back to the official Disney Co parks blog (where I should have started in the first place) I see nothing that says what is going to be taken out and not really specific about what is going in...its about 3 years to do this anyway...a Lot can happen in 3 yr time I wouldn't worry about it..probably pure speculation as I originally said

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...springs-at-walt-disney-world-resort/#photo-12

How do you get FREE Ghiardelli?? Are you talking about the ONE small piece they hand out at the door?

How do you get FREE Ghiardelli?? Are you talking about the ONE small piece they hand out at the door?

Well that is FREE Ghiardelli!! They aren't going to give ya a free pound! That would be nice though ! We always enjoyed captn' jacks! Food was good and price was right. But disney will do what they think is right and maybe they will have a new place like jacks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter