PLEASE help me catch this pervert!! 🙏

helenasue

Earning My Ears
Today I caught some disgusting freak with his hand in his pants making a distinctive repetitive motion that made it very obvious what he was doing. We were at Epcot in the upstairs manatee room; he was sitting on the floor and looking at my 4 year old niece. My cousin saw it too.

I alerted the CMs in the room immediately and he denied it and scampered off. The CMs didn't seem eager to get involved and I'm terrified that he's still out there.

I want to file a police report ASAP, but in my shock it didn't occur to me to take his picture. If ANYONE was at The Seas at Epcot today around 5pm, could you please, please, please check your photos to see if a man matching this description is in the background of any of your photos?

Blonde
Appearing mid-20's
White t-shirt
Khaki pants
Dark blue baseball cap

TIA!

Sadly, as a kid friendly destination, WDW is a mecca for pedophiles, as is the surrounding area. I’m truly surprised that the CM’s didn’t take this seriously, very disturbing.

Today I caught some disgusting freak with his hand in his pants making a distinctive repetitive motion that made it very obvious what he was doing. We were at Epcot in the upstairs manatee room; he was sitting on the floor and looking at my 4 year old niece. My cousin saw it too.

I alerted the CMs in the room immediately and he denied it and scampered off. The CMs didn't seem eager to get involved and I'm terrified that he's still out there.

I want to file a police report ASAP, but in my shock it didn't occur to me to take his picture. If ANYONE was at The Seas at Epcot today around 5pm, could you please, please, please check your photos to see if a man matching this description is in the background of any of your photos?

Blonde
Appearing mid-20's
White t-shirt
Khaki pants
Dark blue baseball cap

TIA!
Post this on TouringPlans chat. Lots of people on there are in the park and lots post photographs.

Sadly, as a kid friendly destination, WDW is a mecca for pedophiles, as is the surrounding area. I’m truly surprised that the CM’s didn’t take this seriously, very disturbing.

Serious question- what should they have done?
It sounds like they didn't see him doing it, they confronted him and he denied it.
Also, how do you know they didn't report his description to security and they were keeping an eye on him while he was still in the park?
Just because the OP doesn't think they were eager to get involved, it is possible they did.

Presumably there is cctv in WDW and it is relatively easy to track, identify and trace someone using magic bands. OP I hope that you are okay today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter