PLEASE HELP!!! Just booked last minute cruise!

antkim

<font color=teal>"Easy to love"<br><font color=dee
OMG!!! Lokks like I will be going on the Wonder in 2 weeks! This is completely unexpected and I am very unprepared!

It is just going to be myself and dh!!!! :love: Boys are staying home with Mimi. Yes, I am excited but freaking out a bit about that as well!

Please, any advice would be appreicated! I have never cruised. I was planning on a 7 night in Jan of 2007 but decided to cancel for a few reasons. SOOOO, I have not REALLY researched the 3 night!

Clothes needed? Excursions or no excursions? Is it worth getting a room at the Atlantis or should we just enjoy the quite of the ship? DH is a a HUGE fishing fan...is it worth doing the excursion? Stingray?

I have a flight on hold right now...I will get into Orlando at 11:45 a.m....which is good. However, the only flight on the return that would work for us was a 11:45 a.m....is that too early? If it is for DCL transfers should I use a towncar for the return? If so, who?

OMG...I am freaking out! HELP!LOL

Kim

My only advice (and I got it from everyone else) is to fly down the day BEFORE departure if you possibly can. But if you can't or have already bought tickets, don't worry about it.

Oh, and take TWO forms of photo ID. Just in case.

Things will work out somehow! Have a great cruise!!

Unfortunately, getting there the night before is not an option....we are pushing it already! LOL

Any other advice? I am open for suggestions!

KIm

Breath! :wave: How exciting for you. :Pinkbounc

The Wonder doesn't leave port until 5:00. The trip from the airport to PC is about 50 mins. Are you going to rent a car or take car service. You can use DCL transfers to get to and from the port. 11:45 is tight, but possible I suppose. You need to be at the head of the line getting off the ship and have transporation ready for you. We arrived at MCO at 9:30am after our cruise last month. We still had to get through check in and security.

We did the Dolphin Swim on our in Nassau. It was fabulous. Blue Lagoon is beautiful. You may want to read some recent trip reports for 3 night Wonder trips.

Good luck,

Poconoboatniks

At Nassau we did the thriller power boat ride. We were back on the ship by 1:00 p.m. for lunch and enjoyed the ship. We shopped for over and hour and a half. Saw alot of scenery, took alot of pictures. The crew on the boat took a picture with our own cameras for each party on the excursion.
Mom went to the spa, I went to the adult pool. It was great.
If you haven't been to Nassau, I would do something. Because you do not have a day at sea, I would suggest that you come back early and enjoy the ship.

Our last cruise, March 18, '06, DCL booked us on a returning flight at 11:30 or it may have even been 11:15 am flight on Saturday. I was worried but we had no trouble getting to the airport. We had 2 hours to kill before we boarded the plane. So if DCL books that early you should be fine. Normally we always book after 12:00 noon but it did work out. Kathy

tecdavidt said:
Our last cruise, March 18, '06, DCL booked us on a returning flight at 11:30 or it may have even been 11:15 am flight on Saturday. I was worried but we had no trouble getting to the airport. We had 2 hours to kill before we boarded the plane. So if DCL books that early you should be fine. Normally we always book after 12:00 noon but it did work out. Kathy

Thanks! That makes me feel better!

Has anyone done the stingray encounter or the fishing excursion?

KIm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter