Please help a newly engaged lady wanting her dream disney wedding <3

epfootballcutie04

DiSnEy PrInCeSs
Hi everyone! I just became engaded a couple weeks ago!! My finace and I met while working at Disney World while on the Disney College Program, so he really is my Disney Prince <3 Natually, we MUST get married and have a fairy tale wedding!!

Anyway... we are debating between an escape wedding and a wishes wedding. We do have some basic questions though:

for the wishes receptions: what kind of decorations does that include - if any? Basic white table cloths and thats that or is there anything else?

We are shooting for the wedding pavilion. Does it have any decorations in it or do you guys know about how much they cost? I'm thinking flower pedals for the aisle and maybe some sort of something for the edges of the aisle... candles, flower arrangements, draping of sorts? Also, if we want to do a unity candle, how do we go about doing that?

Does anyone know how much an MK photoshoot cost? We met actually IN magic kingdom... so we REALLY want to do that.

With that being said, would I be allowed in the park wearing my wedding dress? My fiance was a photopass photographer and knows a BUNCH of people wanting to take pictures for us... so a thought was have one of them come to the park with us while we wear our wedding attire.... would that be allowed?

does anyone know how much it costs to have the characters show up during a recpetion? I know they can't show up during the ceremonies but I would LOVE for mickey to interrupt us during our dancing or to help us cut the cake... i mean he WAS our previous boss :)

Sorry for all the questions, i just have SO much swarming around in my head right now!!:rotfl:

any help and advice y'all could give us would be GREAT!

Happy New Year !!

Congratulations!! :goodvibes

Try checking out this thread for some ideas on prices - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2182201 then what I did was compare what's there, with the individual's PJ's if they have them, to see what everything looked like.

Floor length ivory or white linen is included, but that's about it. The WP is beautiful by itself, so it doesn't need much decoration, but if you want it, there's plenty you can do!

The only way you can go into the parks with your wedding attire on is by doing a Bridal portrait, or by having a part of your wedding inside. Or alternatively by wearing your wedding clothes in for a Halloween party :laughing:

Congrats on the engagement! I am also planning a MK photo shoot and cannot wait, some of the girls who had their pics there are AMAZING!!!

Congrats!!!!

Magic Kingdom Photo Session -$1100
Characters for 30 minutes - $1050
I think the only difference between the escape and wishes is depending upon your guest count. I am not sure but that was my impression.
The decorations are going to vary depending upon what you use.
As for wearing you dress at the park that is a big no no. Disney does not allow adults to dress up as it may confuse guests as to who the real Disney actors are.

Have fun planning!!!!

We were actually told it's now $1350 for two ... $900 for the first and $450 for the second. That's why I was wondering if they'd raised it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter