Please Close This Thread, Thanks :)

Is This Offer Better, Or Worse Than Other Inferno Offers You Have Seen?

• Better than other inferno offers :)

• Worse than other inferno offers :(

• Not Really Sure :)

• Better than some, worse than some :)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Welcome to DIS Silver

I notived this is your first post so you might want to post in some other places so ppl get to start to know you and that way more ppl will look at threads you start and help you along

DISers are very kind and will help you out with anything you need most likely

Yes, I would be willing to trade the things in my offer for : 1 stitch hat and 1 sparrow, or 2 stitch hats, as well as inferno. I would only trade my beta for the following: i would trade blue organ ( or candle and canoe ) for stitch, or I would trade Candle for full sparrow. I hope this answeres your question, Lion.
Thanks, Silver:)

Cade_Silver said:
Yes, I would be willing to trade the things in my offer for : 1 stitch hat and 1 sparrow, or 2 stitch hats, as well as inferno. I would only trade my beta for the following: i would trade blue organ ( or candle and canoe ) for stitch, or I would trade Candle for full sparrow. I hope this answeres your question, Lion.
Thanks, Silver:)

just saying, red canoe alone is worth more than stitch. a very very great offer btw :D

Do you have stitch, and would you trade it for canoe? ( you would not have to add ) :):):):)

Heh, that IS A bummerity bummerit bummeri bummer. LOL, anyways, do you have sparrow? ( if so, i offer gold candle :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Give me a b! give me a u! give me an m! give me a p! what does that spell? Bump ;) :banana: :bounce:

Could you change the size of the font so it doesn't look like you are screaming at people and make it easier to read?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter