• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Plaza Restaurant for a large group?

mom22boys

DIS Veteran
What is the Plaza restaurant like inside? Would there be seating for 12 or maybe two groups of 6? What is the inside of the restaurant like? Does it look like an old-fashion soda shop? And lastly, is the food better than the counter service options at MK?

Much thanks! :sunny:

The atmostsphere is nice. They can handle a larger group, but to do so you'll need to make your ADR via group dining. 407-wdw-dine can connect you will group dining. And yes, personally I do think the food is better than MK CS locations - certainly the service is.

HTH! :)

DVCconvert said:
you'll need to make your ADR via group dining
:)

Am I correct to assume I will need to make all of my ADR's, when it is all 12 of us dining together, through group dining? I can't imagine eating too many meals altogether. That sounds like a coordination nightmare! I was just thinking if we had two to three meals planned for the whole group that would be good.

Much thanks! :daisy:

Am I correct to assume I will need to make all of my ADR's, when it is all 12 of us dining together, through group dining?

That's right-if you wish to try to have your whole group seated together that's the way you'll have to book the ADR. Also, just to bring this into your thought process, there are some places that can't take a single group of your size - Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter