Playhouse Disney Live on Tour

bweagle

DIS Veteran
I'm not sure if this is where I should be posting this, but I just wanted to share with you that the presale tickets for the Columbus show were supposed to go on sale today at 10:00 on Ticketmaster, but when I checked at 7:00 this morning, it was already open and tickets were available to buy. I was able to get front row for the show I wanted. :cool1: My DS is going to be Sooooo excited to see the Little Einsteins "in person"! So, if presale begins soon for a show you are interested in, it's worth checking a few hours prior to the published time on Ticketmaster. Goodluck!

Would you mind sharing your password and what other playhouse disney characters are going to be there? I didn't even know this was on tour!!

Thanks!

bweagle, Where did you find the list for who is going to be on tour? I tried playhousedisneylive.com, but I keep getting an error. :confused3

I guess it doesn't really matter who is coming...we're not going back to Disney until 2009, and I need a DISNEY FIX!!!!! ;)

I used code PDPA

From the theater I am going to..."Blast off to adventure with your favorite Playhouse Disney pals when Playhouse Disney Live! comes to your hometown. Climb aboard and get ready to explore with the Little Einsteins Leo, Annie, Quincy and June on an important musical mission; say “Meeska, Mooska, Mickey Mouse” and sing along with Mickey and the gang at the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse; and stop by Sheetrock Hills where Handy Manny always has the right tools for fun fix-it adventures! Come inside the Hundred Acre Wood and join Tigger and Pooh and their new friend Darby on super sleuthing adventure from My Friends Tigger and Pooh. Get ready to laugh, sing and play along in a live show that brings kids in on the fun!"

I just went back to Ticketmaster (It's 9:15 am now) and you aren't able to purchase presale anymore and it's reading presale opens at 10 am again. Do you suppose the tickets I snagged at 7 am are still good? I would assume so since they charged my VISA

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

I was told at 10:01 that they were SOLD OUT! How is this possible? 3 days sold out in 1 minute? I'm on hold right now, hoping

okay, I spoke to customer service. He says that Disney HAS NOT given the okay to sell them yet. He said to check back at noon. This is for the Chevrolet Theater in Wallingford, CT.

Wish me luck!!!!!!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING! I hadn't even known this show was coming to my area, and I thought I was signed up for all the family show alerts.

I was able to get awesome tickets!!!
:banana: :banana: :banana:

I also bought A Day Out With Thomas tickets today, so it was quite the expensive entertainment Tuesday.

I'm about a hundred dollars lighter. Well acutally a little more. We just bought front row for the Lakeland Florida show. Thanks for the presale codes. They worked for Florida. I'm really excited. The show is about a week after DD's birthday and she will love it. Thanks everyone. Sadly my credit card doesn't thank you...:laughing: Lisa

"I cannot believe it." The show will be in Nashville when we will be at WDW. How about that for luck. DD would have loved it.

I am in Chicago too and am having a really hard time trying to decide if I should spend $45 per ticket for 3 of us to see this (3rd row center). We just went to the Thomas Stage show ($30 per person +/-) and while DS enjoyed it, DH and I were in misery!! :rotfl:

The balcony seats are $15 but pretty far back that I am worried DS4 won't be able to see anything.

What to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headache:

I am in Chicago too and am having a really hard time trying to decide if I should spend $45 per ticket for 3 of us to see this (3rd row center). We just went to the Thomas Stage show ($30 per person +/-) and while DS enjoyed it, DH and I were in misery!! :rotfl:

The balcony seats are $15 but pretty far back that I am worried DS4 won't be able to see anything.

What to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headache:

I liked the Thomas show! What didn't you like?

BTW, I think the orchestra pit seats at the Rosemont Theatre are too close. I like the seats behind the first break much better! I know that it's still high -- I just bought 4 of them today. AND I bought A Day Out With Thomas seats and High School Musical on ice tickets today.

I think I'm nuts!!!

I liked the Thomas show! What didn't you like?

BTW, I think the orchestra pit seats at the Rosemont Theatre are too close. I like the seats behind the first break much better! I know that it's still high -- I just bought 4 of them today. AND I bought A Day Out With Thomas seats and High School Musical on ice tickets today.

I think I'm nuts!!!

Too much singing at the Thomas show! :rotfl: Seriously, though, DS was starting to get sick that night and insisted on sitting on my lap through the whole show and he was so hot from a fever that I was dying! (Found out 3 days later that he had pneumonia :scared1: but all is well now :thumbsup2 ). It just seemed odd to me that the first part of the show was almost 45 minutes before the intermission and the second part was only 20 minutes or so :confused3

Thanks for posting this info and the code!! I bought tickets for the show in Oct at Hershey, PA!!! It's great because now I can combine it with a weekend at Hershey Park in the Dark!!!(that's their Halloween celebration)

I'm trying to purchase tickets for Rosemont, Illinois. I'll have a 3 -4 month old by then. Do I need to purchase a ticket for this baby?

When I purchased my tickets, there was a disclaimer at the top of the page saying that all children who have reached their first birthday must have a ticket. It wouldn't make sense for you to have to purchase a ticket for a 4 month old (then again, with all the stuff we have to carry around for a baby...........:rotfl2: the extra seat could come in handy :rotfl2:

Thanks, my thought exactly, I'd be holding the 3 - 4 month old, probably missing most of the show to calm him down. You're right, an extra seat may help, but @ $33 plus the service fees?

I just took my daughters (3 and 5) to see Playhouse Disney Live on Tour in Minneapolis. The girls were so giddy for the concert to begin! We had a countdown until the day of the concert, we listened to Disney CDs the entire 2 hours trip down to the concert, the girls were chatting away with anticipation about who they were excited to see and the songs they hoped to hear! My goodness, I had goosebumps when it started because I thought my girls were going to burst with excitement! But when the actors came out dressed as the Little Einsteins, my daughter said to me, "those are just people pretending to be the Little Einsteins. When are we going to see the real Little Einsteins?" Then Handy Manny came out as an actor, and so did Darby. I felt my heart break as I could see in my daughters eyes like they had been cheated out. My 3-year-old loves Daisy and Minnie, but Daisy wasn't included in the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse set (neither was Pluto). She kept asked about her. Darby, Pooh, and Tigger were the only ones who showed up from the 100 Acre Wood. The little boy behind kept asking his mom, "where's Buster?" I could feel the magic disappearing from my children. Now, they never said that they did not like the concert, but it sure was a quiet ride home as they silently looked out their windows. It was very heartbreaking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter