Playa Mia Adventure Park

jcapizzi

Mouseketeer
Has anyone ever done this excursion while in Cozumel? I found a web-site that has an excursion for $41/person which includes entrance, buffett, and open bar. Would anyone recommend this? Disney offers an excursion to this beach but it also includes a trip to the San Gervasio Ruins and I'm not sure my girls would be interested in doing that. Thanks for any info!

You don't say when you are sailing. Has DCL resumed stopping at Cozumel since the hurricane damage? We're to sail there in August... :confused3

We're sailing 6/3/06. We were told this past week-end by a DCL rep that the Magic would resume stops in Cozumel in May.

check out the Cozumel Beach Break - DCL says it goes to Playa Mia and nothing about ruins. I am looking for info on this also.

jcapizzi said:
We're sailing 6/3/06. We were told this past week-end by a DCL rep that the Magic would resume stops in Cozumel in May.

Did you get this information by calling DCL. Just curious, as we are on the First Double stop at CC on May 27.

We are on the 4/8 Magic and are scheduled to be the first DCL ship to return to Cozumel. I am also interested in any information people may have about Playa Mia (especially post-hurricane). Anyone know what the admission fees are? I looked at the website but no prices are posted.

Thanks!

UMTerp

I just sent them an e-mail requesting pricing on their packages. I'll post as soon as I get them.

We went to Playa Mia in Sept. 2004 when our Wonder cruise was diverted to Mexico because of Hurricane Jeanne.

We had a 2 year old, so it was one of the few excursions we could do. The best part for us was they allowed our son to swim, so we spent hours and hours in the pool.

Drinks were a bit watered down, but the food was good. We had a great day there.

Thanks for the info jodifla! Did it seem like the place was party city with drunks all around? My kids are a little older and won't want to be in the pool but I don't want them surrounded by drunks.

Thanks!

UMTerp

It seemed pretty family friendly to me. I was very comfortable there with DH and DS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter