• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Play n Dine at Hollywood and Vine

Last week it was

June - Little Ensteins

Handy Manny

Jake from Jake and neverland Pirates

Secret Agent Oso

It was REALLY cute they have cute dancing and singing interaction things like every 15-30 mins and a parade

We enjoyed it a lot (breakfast)

So happy to see that you enjoyed it! I just booked and so many said the food was not great, but I'm not going for the food.... I canceled a chef Mickey for this, since my kids LOVE all these characters. Will be there 4/22 for a very early breakfast. (8 o'clock)

chilepeppr4 said:
So happy to see that you enjoyed it! I just booked and so many said the food was not great, but I'm not going for the food.... I canceled a chef Mickey for this, since my kids LOVE all these characters. Will be there 4/22 for a very early breakfast. (8 o'clock)

We eat breakfast there at least twice a trip, especially now with Jake there. We have never had a bad meal, they have some different options that are nice, like a breakfast burrito station, and one side has a chef making omelets to order. The kids have a blast, my son gets upset when we need to leave! You'll have a blast if your kids like those characters!

We eat there every time we go to Disney. I think it is one of the best character meals. The food is typical of a disney buffet not the best thing ever but not bad either. The experience with the characters is wonderful, so interactive. We always try to get the first reservation so we are in the park before it opens. Service can be slow, our waitress was very slow the last time we went and we ended up waiting a half an hour after we were done eating because she did not come back with our check and we could not find her. Overall though it is a great restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter