• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Platinum - Williamsburg question

Buschfan

Mouseketeer
Hoping a passholder up in VA can help me out. We are planning a mid-October visit to Busch Gardens. Need to see some fall colors! Anyway, does Howl-O-Scream work different than Tampa. Is this an all-day event special event? The park hours on the BGW web site just states that the park closes at 10 pm. Tampa's site shows they close at 6pm and re-open later for their halloween festivites. I know our passes don't work for the nighttime version in Tampa. Will our platinum passes get us in free during the day? I sure hope so...

The Platnium pass allows access to all AB parks except for DC, so yes, you can get into BGW with your pass during the day. I don't know about Howl-O-Scream yet. Nothing's really been announced.

In 2001, Howl-o-scream was not a seperate admission, we arrived early that day and they were doing some previews of the haunted train ride during the day (not the same in daylight).

Since they were honoring fire/police/EMS and military (free admission) it was mobbed! We bailed out at 6:00PM.

Lou

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter