Planning Video

pooksma

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if anyone knows/has the latest planning video. :confused3
I have the white 2005/Happiest Celebration one. Is it the last one put out?

Thanks!

We have the one that talks about the Happiest Celebration on Earth, is that in the 2005 one? It's kind of fun for glimpses of things, though I found it lacking in "meat".

That's the most recent one I have as well, but I'm not sure if they've released a new one yet. It's fun to put in when I'm missing Disney, but the 'hosts' are kind of annoying! I wish they would have gone into more detail about the attractions, resorts, etc. rather than have that guy sit on his bench the whole time. ;)

Revolution said:
That's the most recent one I have as well, but I'm not sure if they've released a new one yet.

For some reason I got a THIRD copy of this just about 10 days ago, so they are still sending it out, or at least were that recently.

Now what shall I do with a third copy of that annoying teen with the limited vocabulary?? Sweeeeeet. :rolleyes:

The new WDW vacation video, featuring the 'Year of a Million Dreams' (replacing the Happiest Celebration on Earth) should be ready to go for October. :)

There are 2 very similar videos, I think one is the 2005 one and one is the 2006 one. The 2006 one is nearly identical to the 2005 one except there is some Expedition Everest and (I'm not 100% positve about this part) some Crush'n'Gusher stuff added.

If the one you have has the scene with "Luke" (the surferish-thrill-ride guy) playing with a yeti figurine in front of Everest, then you have the newer one.

There's some other minor changes as well, but I'd say they're 95% identical.

Thanks folks.

Madonna I sure hope you are right! I can only watch the 05 so many times. popcorn::

pooksma said:
Thanks folks.

Madonna I sure hope you are right! I can only watch the 05 so many times. popcorn::

...but watching it still gives us thrill!! Been there, done that...goin' back!! :goodvibes

Thanks for the new release date Madonna:)

:sunny:

Madonna I sure hope you are right! I can only watch the 05 so many times.

lol...not to worry, a CM friend of mine is IN the new one. It will be out to promote the 'Year of a Million Dreams'. :)

madonna31 said:
lol...not to worry, a CM friend of mine is IN the new one. It will be out to promote the 'Year of a Million Dreams'. :)

Do you know if there'll be a new DL one for 2007? I'd love to get one of those 20% off coupons for our trip :thumbsup2

Do you know if there'll be a new DL one for 2007?

Yes, they were working on the new one for DL at the same time. In fact, WDW CM's were pretending to be DL CM's (while in WDW) for it. :thumbsup2

I can't wait for the new one to come out... I'll have to wait for Oct.. Hope they will have a more detailed EE on it.... I'm going in Jan.07 and can't wait to see what's new.
Last time I was at WDW was Dec.04 and then I went to DL August 05... I'm all excited to see the new attractions in WDW.

madonna31 said:
Yes, they were working on the new one for DL at the same time. In fact, WDW CM's were pretending to be DL CM's (while in WDW) for it. :thumbsup2

Thanks, I love having a TA insider on board :disrocks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter