Planning our next trip! Some ?'s

tink20

DIS Veteran
I can't believe, my DH said to me yesterday, "I have a task for you, start planning a WDW trip for next summer, :yay:!

How far in advance can you make a reservation for room only? Is it 500 days out, I can't remember.

Secondly, if you request connecting rooms and don't get it, can 17year olds stay in the room w/o an adult?

Lastly, Is the Carribean Resort ok? I have read mixed reviews, I wanted to give it a try. We are easy to please (not very picky) If you have stayed there, would you stay again? TIA

You can make a reservation but it won't give you a total price, just an estimate. Room rates for 2011 won't be out for a few more months. :)

I can't believe, my DH said to me yesterday, "I have a task for you, start planning a WDW trip for next summer, :yay:!

How far in advance can you make a reservation for room only? Is it 500 days out, I can't remember.

Secondly, if you request connecting rooms and don't get it, can 17year olds stay in the room w/o an adult?

Lastly, Is the Carribean Resort ok? I have read mixed reviews, I wanted to give it a try. We are easy to please (not very picky) If you have stayed there, would you stay again? TIA

Our 24 year old stayed at the Caribbean in July with his 13-year old baseball team and they had no issues with the resort at all -- mousekeeping was good, buses were reliable and they enjoyed the quiet pools.

Room only can be booked 499 days out and will be quoted at the current year's peak/holiday rates, with a 1 night's room charge + tax the required deposit. Then once the rates come out (usually around August), your ressie will be adjusted to reflect the correct rates. We stayed at CBR in 2001 and loved it....we thought it was a great resort :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter