Planning for my 30th Birthday Trip. Need an ADR suggestion

rgf207

DIS Veteran
So I'm turning 30 in Feb 2010. :scared1: I'm not looking forward to it but to ease the pain :) my wife said we can go to Disney for a 4 day weekend. We are staying at the Wilderness Lodge. I have 3 dinners to plan and honestly I'm leaning towards signature dining the whole trip. I would like to dine at Jiko (been there 3 times already) the night before my birthday and California Grill on my B-Day (Feb 7).

I'm looking for your suggestions for 1 more dinner ADR for the day we arrive. What are your suggestions?

How about the Polynesian Resort......OHana or maybe the Luau.....Love that area and the atmosphere...

We just did Victoria and Alberts for my birthday and it was amazing. If you want to wow her that is the way to go. The food is amazin and they really pamper you!

Can't help on signature dining recommendations as we don't do signature dining. But I did want to wish you a happy 30th birthday. It's not so bad...turning 50 is bad. :scared1:

We'll be ther this year for my birthday and I have O'Hana reserved for that night...then down to the beach to watch The Electric Water Parade and Wishes...what could be better??

We love Narcoossee's. We also enjoyed Citricos. My husband loves Jiko too (when we stayed at AKL...we ate there once and had room service from Jiko).

Narcoosee's would round out your dining options beautifully(IMHO). If you time it right, you will be able to watch Magic Kingdom fireworks while you dine.
We have never been disappointed at Narcoosee's.

I haven't tried any signature restaurants, but the Wave is really good. I am going for my 40 th birthday and am thinking along the same lines as you for restaurants. Hope you get lots of input, because I am going to keep refering to this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter