Planning fiizzled

java

<font color=darkorchid>I am embracing the Turkey B
90 days out I made my Ps(or adr whatever) Then planned each day- now I have popped. I've lost the planning urge- I don't feel like shopping for stuff or packing. I need some Disney magic to get off my behind and back to planning. We still have about a month- but I know I will wait until the last minute if I don't get some inspiration. help........I want to get back on :cloud9: about the trip.

java said:
90 days out I made my Ps(or adr whatever) Then planned each day- now I have popped. I've lost the planning urge- I don't feel like shopping for stuff or packing. I need some Disney magic to get off my behind and back to planning. We still have about a month- but I know I will wait until the last minute if I don't get some inspiration. help........I want to get back on :cloud9: about the trip.

Not to worry. You're ailment is commonly called pre-WDW trip anxiety and is experienced by many....even me at some points. There is a cure. Simply go to the home page of this website and click on "Photos/Video" and go to your favorite parks photo archives. Keep clicking until the picture is as large as your computer screen will allow. Then imagine you are walking on that very spot. :wizard: This remedy almost always works. If not, wait 30 days and re-try....oops, too late....you'll already be there!!!

No worries, the magical excitement will be there when the time comes! :banana:

Thank you! We are going to spend the weekend at a local amusement park which I know will get me going again as well. Thank you for the photo idea that helped! :sunny:

Watch your planning dvd - zero in on the resorts - GF. Don't think about all you have to do - you know it will get done! See you there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter