Planning dining - thoughts?

Princess Leia

DIS Veteran
We will be staying at the Wilderness Lodge for 14 nights. We will be on the dining plan. I am in the middle of making dining reservations. I found last trip we had surplus quick service left at the end of the holiday due to days we had outwith Disney. This time I want to avoid this. I will be doing 1 table service breakfast and 2 signature dinners. We tend to use our snacks for breakfast each day. We will have 4 days outwith Disney at Discovery Cove, Sea World, Legoland and Aquatica.

From experience would you advise a TS or QS after a day at Discovery Cove or Legoland?

Not really finding this part of planning the holiday to be a lot of fun.:confused3 Would be interested to hear your thoughts.

I would just eat at Roaring Fork (WL quick service) for your days not at Disney, we have not done Lego land but whenever we leave property that what we do...

I would choose Artist Point as one of your signatures really fantastic restaurant right at your resort :thumbsup2

I also really love Jiko, Flying Fish, and Hollywood Brown Derby :)

My Favorite 1 credit restaurants are Boma, Sanaa, Yak and Yeti, Whispering Canyon :thumbsup2

I would just eat at Roaring Fork (WL quick service) for your days not at Disney, we have not done Lego land but whenever we leave property that what we do...

I would choose Artist Point as one of your signatures really fantastic restaurant right at your resort :thumbsup2

I also really love Jiko, Flying Fish, and Hollywood Brown Derby :)

My Favorite 1 credit restaurants are Boma, Sanaa, Yak and Yeti, Whispering Canyon :thumbsup2

I am planning to go to Artist Point. Good to hear you love it.:thumbsup2 We have also booked Hoop de Doo. We agree that Boma and Sanaa are great. We have booked again for this trip.

Thanks for the advice re days out of disney. We have a car so could always head for Downtown Disney. I liked Cooke's of Dublin and WPE. I have heard that Roaring Forks is much better than Beach Club (we were at Yacht Club last time).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter