Planning Binder/book pics?

So I am soooo obsessed with all the planning and researching and reading...it never ends. I am now just over three weeks until we leave for the big drive from Madison, WI to WDW!!! I am soooo excited and we are not telling our boys (5 and 2 1/2) where we are going. I am going to put it all the info/sheets/plans/ADR together in one book/binder. I love looking at how you all do it and your planning book/binder creations. So if any of you have any pics that you are willing to share on how you put it all together I would LOVE to see them. I have all the info, now just have to put it together. I think it will also make a nice keepsake.
Thanks!!!

Mine is a wedding planning/trip planner super binder.

My fiance bought me a zipped Pirates of the Caribbean binder in pink! In it I have letter sized plastic sheets to slide everything into - day by day listings, check in list (things to do at check in!), packing list - even the list of things Garden Grocer is delivering to my resort!

I also have day by day plans on recipe cards that I laminated to grab each day. In the slide in pockets I have each days money in separate envelopes. I also printed out the daily hour sheet from one of the websites in case plans change on the fly. One separate card has all our ADRs and #s listed on it - but this one is laminated twice :wizard: Each daily card has a list of cool CS restaurants on it for that park or other teeny tips (IE at TL go to Shark Reef first) :banana:

The front pocket has our passports and birth certificates in it, as well as our flight info papers and maps of each airport.

It shall be completed this week. I'll sub so I can post pictures :P

Subscribing and requesting copies to your divider pages a well if you are comfortable sharing them? :worship:

MickeysBestGirl
Love your planner. I have not been successful with the one I have been working on. Any chance you would be willing to make one for a not as organized Dis Fan???

Here are some photos of my planner:

000_0048.jpg
000_0046.jpg
000_0047.jpg

000_0050.jpg
000_0045.jpg
000_0044.jpg

000_0051.jpg
000_0052.jpg

I bought the binder at Wamart, it is 5.5x8.5 in size. About the same size as a Passporter.

Happy planning!

When did you get that binder? It's awesome! I NEED one ASAP!:banana:

hey so I am getting ideas for making a semi planner and was wondering if you have any ideas where to get a mini book, but i dont want it too big but also not too small either? thxs

I use a small photo album that I got at Wal Mart. It is skinny and fits easily in my bag. I shrink down full size sheets of information to fit the 4 X 6 size.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter