• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Planning Animal Kingdom FP for June

mcgrawfan

Peace Love Mickey Mouse
I will be able to book Fastpasses in April for our June trip. Does anyone know if the new Pandora/Avatar rides will be Fastpass? Not sure how to plan our AK day. I also want to hit up River of Light of course!

AK will likely go to tiers once the Pandora rides open. So you'll more than likely have to choose between the two Pandora rides and River of Lights as your tier one. I'm sure both in Pandora will have fast pass option

As far as when you can book FPs for Pandora, they likely won't put them out until a couple weeks prior to opening

We go in August and we plan to get the Rivers of Light dining package so then we will have more FP's open .
I hope they will not have tiers :sad1:

We are going in early June. I suspect that when my FP booking window opens, FP for Pandora won't be available yet. I think my strategy will be to go ahead and book my regular AK FPs and when the Pandora FPs open up, hope to be able to change them around and get the Pandora ones that I want. We already have ROL dining booked, so won't need FP for that. I am expecting that AK will be tiered as that is what people with more experience than me expect. Good luck to us all!!

This is all so exciting! We are going in July. I'm going with my two cousins who have never used the FP system before. I'm going to try and find out what rides they like and plan accordingly. I'm sure it will drive me crazy but...oh what fun it will be to do the planning! We are getting hoppers so I'm sure we will get everything we need. I'm super excited about Pandora...can u tell by my Avatar, and I'm sure it will be super busy with crazy lines in July. And the heat....whew....don't much care for that heat, but we seem to be able to plan well. We've never tried to book another FP once we use the three we have. Has anyone had any luck booking after the third one and getting something they really wanted?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter