Planet hollywood

tiggger1

<font color=green>I put vicks on my feet<br><font
Does anyone know how I can get a decent deal on planet Hollywood in jan 2013? I want to go to miss America but because of the stupid electronics convention the prices are $299 A night. That's almost $1600 just for the room.....someone mentioned that they got an $89 a night room..the same weekend? Any ideas? The reason I have to stay at ph is because you get better seating for MA instead of getting stuck in the way back....

All I can say is to continue checking their website ... make sure you have a reservation you can cancel if something cheaper comes along. If PH is hosting the event, then chances are they are pretty full and can charge the huge amount.

Good luck!

Ditto. Just keep checking. If possible, go with someone who routinely stays there...

All I can say is to continue checking their website ... make sure you have a reservation you can cancel if something cheaper comes along. If PH is hosting the event, then chances are they are pretty full and can charge the huge amount.

Good luck!

Have you ever been there before? If so, did you sign up for their Total Rewards card? We always get comped rooms or very cheap rooms with those. If you have one then it might be worth checking.

We were there in June while the Miss Universe (not positive if that was the one going on, we weren't there for that lol) pagent and it was PACKED!

If it's over the same dates at CES then you may not find a cheaper rate and the longer you wait, you may not find a room at all. Is there a minimum night stay to buy the tickets? Can you stay at PH one night and maybe off the strip the other nights?

Try Ballys or Monte Carlo--these are very close to PH & usually well priced. Be careful, though, you need to add $20/nt resort fee that isn't included in the quoted price, though this does include internet.
Actually looking at your dates...if you are willing to taxi or tram/walk a bit, Mandalay Bay is nearly the same price as MC & is a much nicer resort. BUT MC is quite near PH, MBay would require a cab (less than $10 each way) or you could take the tram from MBay to Excalibur & walk to PH.
(PS if someone got that rate, more than likely they are a TR member--Caesars members card)

Try Ballys or Monte Carlo--these are very close to PH & usually well priced. Be careful, though, you need to add $20/nt resort fee that isn't included in the quoted price, though this does include internet.
Actually looking at your dates...if you are willing to taxi or tram/walk a bit, Mandalay Bay is nearly the same price as MC & is a much nicer resort. BUT MC is quite near PH, MBay would require a cab (less than $10 each way) or you could take the tram from MBay to Excalibur & walk to PH.
(PS if someone got that rate, more than likely they are a TR member--Caesars members card)

thanks! I would really like something in walking distance because there are 4 nights of competition, so I would have to pay for taxi at least 8 times..

Then either Ballys or Monte Carlo are decent choices, nearly priced identical when you figure in MC's resort fee. I would give a slight edge to Monte Carlo.
Expedia was showing about $140/nt. for either one.
Keep your eyes open...there may be better rates in time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter