Planet Hollywood pricing

DisneyBliss7

''Ohana means family''
We are a party of 9 (7 adults and 2 kids)and have a dinner reservation for Planet Hollywood. Does anyone know an estimate of the cost dinner will be? Just trying to get an idea of the restaurants pricing.... Also, can I use a Disney gift card at this restaurant?

I don't think that high. Most expensive single entree is the $29 salmon.

There was no context to how much or little they would order. Your right, walk in have water and an entry probably a few hundred. If your having drinks, apps, entry and desert I don't see that being sky high.

I don't think that high. Most expensive single entree is the $29 salmon.
Actually there are few steak item that are near the $50 price point.

However I would say the average of the other items would be around $30-$35. Throw in in a side salad at $8 and perhaps sharing a few appetizers around the the table you are approaching around $50-$55 per person. Desserts would add to this total and of course drinks will be an additional add on.

After eating at Planet Hollywood, I think there is better food at similar price points at other restaurants in Disney Springs

That is way too expensive. Planet Hollywood is large portions of mediocre food for reasonable prices. I would equate it to being mugged on a dark street corner but they only steal part of your money. Not a pleasant experience but at least you don't feel like you have been completely robbed. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter