Plactic card holders?

Jager_mom

Mouseketeer
Where can I find the plastic card holders that you can put around your neck?

I am going to Walmart tonight to get a few last minute things and I think this is something I want to try and find.

TIA

I see them in the luggage section at Wal Mart and Target. Near where they have the little travel accessories, like pillows, luggage tags etc. You can also buy a lanyard with a plastic card holder at the parks if you don't get to the store. Have a wonderful trip!

I got the ones from Walmart, but ended up not liking them once I got them home. They seem to hang too short for me. Of course it could have something to do with all the trading pins I was trying to put on there. :)

Most of the DL stores have them and the pin trading carts - you can get one inside the park

How much are the Walmart ones compared to the ones in the park? Do the park ones have cute little Mickey's on them or anything? Even though I've never lost a ticket, with all the posts about people who have lost theirs, I can't help but be a little nervous now! Maybe its just my "type A" popping out again :teeth:

you can get them cheep in the fishing department at walmart. I want to say they are like $1-2 max

Yes, Walmart was $1 or $2, can't remember for sure. I had the choice of blue, red or dark gray, each had thin white stripes down each side.

In the parks they run around $8-$10 and they are Disney decorated. I've seen Princesses, Mickey, Buzz Lightyear, and Tink.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter