Places to eat in Anaheim/LA

babylisa4

Mouseketeer
Hi, I'd like some suggestions of good eating places(both fast food and sit-down) that you all could recommend? We're from Oklahoma so would like things that are unique to California or the area. They don't have to be in Disneyland although we are staying at GC. We're also going to the Lion King. Are there any good places near the Pantages for lunch? Thanks in Advance.

Gladstones in Malibu is my personal favorite
facelick.gif
facelick.gif
facelick.gif
facelick.gif

I love the Acapulco Restaurant (Mexican) across the street. It's a little off Harbor Blvd., right across the Howard Johnsons.

There's a steak/seafood restaurant in Orange that I really like. It's called "The Orange County Mining Company" and is about 20 minutes from DL. It's a sit down restaurant on a hill with a view of either Orange/Anaheim or haze, depending on the weather. The waiters and waitresses dress as miners. The salads come on pie tins and you drink from jelly jars.

1) The place I miss more than any other since leaving California.....In-n-Out Burger!!!!! Find one, and place the following order for me, would ya? ;) A Double-Double w/ grilled onions, fries, and a Chocolate Shake. You won't be sorry...trust me. :)

2) Not sure how widespread they are, but one place our family made a habit of eating at on a regular basis when we lived down there was Claim Jumper. Very good food and some of the BIGGEST portions you could ever imagine. We just got one here in Reno about 6 months ago, and we've already eaten there 8-10 times, with enough left-overs each time to feed another family. :)

3) For something different, yet kind of pricey, you might look into Medieval Times. The food is average, but the atmosphere is lots of fun. Plus, you get to eat with your hands! WooHoo! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter