Place To Hang Toiletry Bag?

QueenTriton

Mouseketeer
Is there a hook in the bathroom on which to hang a hanging toiletry bag? Don't want to take it if we can't hang it.....

I don't remember if there's a specific hook, but there are two or three towel racks in the shower side and at least one plus some shelving in the toilet side. Now that I think of it, I think there might be one on the back of the door. Either way, there are a number of different places where you can hang it.

you can hang it behind the bathroom door. We actually ended up emptying ours because there is planty of places to put teh toiltries without leaving it in the bag. There is a little shelf above the sink and the part w/o the shower has a nice corner unit with three shelves.

Just a side note: yes, there is a hook on the back of both bathroom doors. I'd advise using it, just in case the following happens to you (hopefully it won't but just in case): We tried what CPM mentions about using the generous shelf space (there really is a lot and it is nice!) but the second night of our cruise we hit really high waves. All our stuff fell over and went everywhere! Fortunately everything was plastic so nothing broke, but we put it all back in our toiletry bags for the rest of the trip!!!! Now we just leave it all in the bags. Not quite as convenient as the shelves, but definitely less trouble in the even of high waves! :boat:

I got this idea from the boards last year, tried it and LOVED it! We bought an inexpensive vinyl shoe organizer that you can hang on the back of the bathroom door. When we unpacked we organized all of our toiletries in the shoe pockets. Because it is clear vinyl, everything is easy to see, and you don't have to worry about putting wet things inside. Also, no need to worry about things falling over, and it keeps the clutter in the tub and on the vanity down.

Just thought I'd share!

Disneefun....thanks for the tip. Now I'll know not to put anything on the shelves!

The shoe organizer works great! Used it on our recent cruise! Also there is a big hook on the wall just outside the bathroom door!

We used the shoe organizer but hung it over the commode on a suction cup hook that we brought - bought them at the dollar store 4/$1.00. We also used the suction cup hook on the mirror near the door to hang our lanyards so they were convenient and VISIBLE as we walked out the door.

The suction hooks are especially great for those in Category 11 & 12 who have less bathroom space.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter