Pizzafari kids meal question

magicmom99

Mouseketeer
I was looking at the menu on allears because my DS (8) loves pizza - the kids meals listed are not pizza - We will be on the dining plan -can he get pizza as a "kids meal"?

Pizza is not available as a kids choice at pizzafari.

I wouldn't worry about it. Get your pizza somewhere else because the pizza at Pizzafari is terrible. My son LOVES pizza and even he wouldn't eat it last year - we had to go get something to eat somewhere else.

I am putting on my flame suit, but if you read Mary on Mousesavers she agrees with me. . .

When ordering counterservice using the dining plan, have an adult go up and they can use the credit to order the pizza. I did this last trip. You get the larger drink and can order off of the adult menu with the kids credit. Enjoy!

THanks for the answers - I like the idea of an adult ordering - and since the pizza is terrible, I'll have to show DS this thread to get him away :) - he gravitates towards anything with pizza in the name.

Now I really like the breadsticks there and I have read they have great chocolate cake. I have a DD who doesn't like pizza and thought she might like the cheese quesadilla but she hates red sauce. Does anyone know if the marinara sauce comes on the side with this or is it actually on the quesadilla?

DJ

The adult ordering would defnitely work! And IMHO, the pizza at Pizzafarie is really good! Maybe I'm weird, but I really liked it!

There is a lot better CS at Ak than pizza. Tusker's house and Flame tree are some of the best food in all of the parks!

I would not go there if you want pizza.The adult ordering may or may not work.We were there last September and I wanted to get the kids pizza, 4 kids 4 adults, no pizza on kids meal and the cashier would not let me order regular meals she said our meal plan 2 kids and 2 adults on each card and that is what I had to order.She was not nice at all.I said this is a pizza resturant why is there no pizza for kids that is what they want to eat,Lets say after all my aurguing I still did not get them pizza so we got 4 adult pizzas and the kids meal cheese quesidilla's. We all shared the pizza ,half each ,with the dessert and I think a salad came with, it really was enough.We threw away all the quesidella's they were gross. None of us like the pizza anyway, cake was good I think my husband and dad had apple cobbler or something like that and said it was good. We were on the free dining and ate alot of great food ,all agreed this was the the worst and 1 hamburger at POP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter