Pizza Port Kids Meals

mom2boyz522

Earning My Ears
I *thought* I read somewhere that the kids meals at the Pizza Port are served in a Buzz box-is this true still?
Thanks!

I don't believe so. We ate there last month and my DD's meal came in a cardboard box.

I know my nephew got one while we were at DLR two weeks ago but for some reason I'm remembering that it came from test pilot grill in DCA, not the pizza port. Maybe it depends on what you order, or my memory is failing me. We at ate both within a day of each other and I don't recall which place it came from, or maybe even it was from golden horseshoe... :confused3 The only thing I can say is you can get them somewhere. :) It had fries and chicken fingers in it though, that I do remember.

We ordered the kids ravioli and did not get a Buzz box with it. Maybe next door at Tomorrowland Terrace? Not sure, sorry!

The plastic boxes are being phased out. Only Taste Pilot's Grill has them now. All other locations are either serving the kid's meals in cardboard boxes or Mickey shaped plates. The cardboard boxes have various designs.

Here's a picture of the kid's meals at Redd Rocket's, no boxes, just the Mickey plates
64a8.jpg

brandonbr said:
I know my nephew got one while we were at DLR two weeks ago but for some reason I'm remembering that it came from test pilot grill in DCA, not the pizza port. Maybe it depends on what you order, or my memory is failing me. We at ate both within a day of each other and I don't recall which place it came from, or maybe even it was from golden horseshoe... :confused3 The only thing I can say is you can get them somewhere. :) It had fries and chicken fingers in it though, that I do remember.
'
That must have been the place then! Thanks! I'll check it out!

got2travel said:
The plastic boxes are being phased out. Only Taste Pilot's Grill has them now. All other locations are either serving the kid's meals in cardboard boxes or Mickey shaped plates. The cardboard boxes have various designs.

Here's a picture of the kid's meals at Redd Rocket's, no boxes, just the Mickey plates
64a8.jpg

That's ashame they are phasing them out! Thanks for showing me the Mickey plates though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter