• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pizza delivery to resort??

grover

DIS Veteran
Will offsite pizza places deliver to the resorts? I also wanted to do a Pizza and Beer by the pool night for everyone but DH doesn't care for the resort pizza (shhhh-don't tell him I told you!). We could drive to pick it up as well-anyplace near by that is really good?

Grover in Winnipeg

On our stay at the AKL last November, we saw a Domino's pizza delivery car outside the entrance. I thought they same thing..mmm outside pizza delivery, I had no clue. There was a Pizza Hut along the Apoka-Vineland down from Goodings. Can't say for sure whether it's still there or not. You might want to do a search at both websites, enter the WDW zip code and see what comes up?

Here's my list of Food Delivery places - these places will deliver to OKW and Boardwalk - not sure about other resorts (except the last one).

You didn't mention where you were staying, but hopefully this list will help!

Pizza - Giordano's
12151 S Apopka-Vineland Rd
(407) 239-8900
Apopka-Vineland Rd delivered to OKW.
It was a Chicago "stuffed" pizza with lots of cheese and fillings. It was no problem at all having it delivered.

Domino's Pizza right near Crossroads
8542 Palm Parkway
Orlando, FL 32836
Phone: 407-239-1221

Pizza Hut-Lake Buena Vista
8699 Palm Pkwy
(407) 239-0205

Papa John's
5345 W Irlo Bronson Hwy
(407) 397-7272

Papa Johns
11989 S. Apopka Vineland Rd
Lake Buena Vista
407-477-7777
Delivers to ALL WDW Resorts except All Stars

Pizza - Giordano's
12151 S Apopka-Vineland Rd
(407) 239-8900
Apopka-Vineland Rd delivered to OKW.
It was a Chicago "stuffed" pizza with lots of cheese and fillings. It was no problem at all having it delivered

--->this place gets our vote as well! we had it delivered to the HGVC last October. Yummy! Not terribly pricey, if I remember right :)

Trails end in fort wilderness makes pretty good pizza. (It tasted the most like NYC pizza.) They don't deliver but maybe u can drive your car over and catch the chip & dale campfire or the water parade while it's cooking.

Another vote for Giordano's. It's become a tradition for us. We usually do this on an evening when we have come back to the pool for the afternoon and order the pizza while I get ready to go back to the parks for the evening. It works out perfect for eating before we leave the room and we get a little taste of Chicago while at WDW!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter