"Pizza Delivery" and pizza from room service are different!

jlw29

Mouseketeer
Just wanted to let you guys know that ordering a pizza delivered to your room might cost more credits than you think it will... One of our room service this trip - pizza for the kids and menu items for the adults _ we were charged 4 dining credits for the pizza as it was considered a meal for 2 people. When I questioned this (armed with the pamphlet they hand out that says pizza delivery is 2 credits) I was told that it is only 2 credits if you order from one of the value / moderates that only has pizza delivery, not room service. If it is off the room service menu (ie at any of the deluxes) it is considered a meal for 2 and uses 2 entitlements per person, ie 4 credits.

Fortunately it didn't matter for us as we had more credits than we could use anyway but I know there are other obsessive planners who plan down to the last credit, so I wanted to let you guys know.

Good to know!

One question then: if the kids pizza was two TS credits each, were they big enough for them to share one? Also did they get two drinks and two desserts each?

Are your children 10 and up?

The pizza delivery is 2TS (adult) credits.

The pizza is about the size of a large from take out - 8 pieces. It came with 2 drinks, 2 desserts and (since we were on the Deluxe plan) 2 appetizers. And, yes my kids were Disney adults (11 and 13).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter