Pixie Dust at the Yacht Club

TML2012

Mouseketeer
:-):-):-)We have never stayed at a Deluxe resort before so I decided to surprise my family with a 1 nt stay at the Yacht Club- Club Level :sail: after our Disney Cruise.

When we got there we received an even bigger surprise pixiedust:and were upgraded from a standard CL room to a 2 bedroom turret suite!!!

I have heard about this happening to other people but never expected it to happened to us. It was really nice to receive some Pixie Dust :-)

:-):-):-)We have never stayed at a Deluxe resort before so I decided to surprise my family with a 1 nt stay at the Yacht Club- Club Level :sail: after our Disney Cruise.

When we got there we received an even bigger surprise pixiedust:and were upgraded from a standard CL room to a 2 bedroom turret suite!!!

I have heard about this happening to other people but never expected it to happened to us. It was really nice to receive some Pixie Dust :-)

Congrats!!! That is awesome! Enjoy your stay.

:dogdance:

That's fantastic! Hope you had a great time! Any updates/info on how the refurb is coming along? How did you like CL?

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
That's fantastic! Hope you had a great time! Any updates/info on how the refurb is coming along? How did you like CL?
The Cast Members said that the Club Level renovations should be done by mid-February. They were hoping to move the lounge back to the 5th floor this weekend.

Since we weren't going to the parks, Club Level worked well for us. We popped in several times for snacks after swimming and in the evening. We also liked the fruit and pastries at breakfast. I was looking forward to trying the hot appetizer offerings in the evening but they didn't have them in the temporary lounge. We had one cold app, potato salad, olives and some other snacks.

I will try to post some pictures when I have a chance to resize them. The suite had a garden view from one patio and a water view from the other. We were also able to see the Illumnations fireworks from the patio.

It's wonderful when pixie dust happens! We had it happen to us once too & still can't believe we were so lucky. Hope you took lots of pictures. :goodvibes

Congrats!!!

We were upgraded from a YC CL standard view to a pool/water view which was pretty cool! Oh, and we were chosen for FOTD when we checked in!!!

Here are some pictures of the Yacht Club 1st Floor Turret Suite we were upgraded to..

On the left of a hallway was the first bedroom with 2 Queen beds, TV and a full bathroom. It had a second entry way too.

IMG_0597.jpg IMG_0598.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter