Pixar

TheCrew

Mouseketeer
I think some one already posted about Pixar but here are my thoughts.
Instead of having Pixar stuff spread every where (BugsLand in DCA and the Buzz stuff in TL) they should have either 1)Given Pixar its own land 2) Put it in Toon Town 3)Put it in Bugs Land.

I have a horrible feeling that when the Cars movie is released they are going to change Autopia to have it themed after the movie.

The whole thing about the 20k Under The Sea ride bugs me. Personally I think they should have left it alone, it was a classic. What I have heared is that they are going to make some Finding Nemo ride, I like the movie but i dont think they need a ride of it.
I think they should either leave it as 20k UTS but just like update it. Or make some kind of ride thats like all of the Disney movies combined (like how snow white, peter pan..and all those other ones have their own ride) this should be like you travel through the different lands (movies). Or my other idea would be some kind of time machine ride. (an indoor tram ride type thing)It would show Disneyland's past, then it would take you out side to show the present and then have some thing of the future. But it wouldnt show the future (a big sign that says FUTURE )

But thats just what I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter