Pixar Play Zone - When are dates released?

Bri036

Mouseketeer
Made two calls tonight regarding the Pixar Play Zone for our April trip. First CM I spoke with said that it was all booked up and to try closer to the date. Thinking that may not be correct I called again and the CM informed me that the last date released was March 30 and they were hoping that other dates would soon be released. Any ideas how often and when they releases the reservations?

Made two calls tonight regarding the Pixar Play Zone for our April trip. First CM I spoke with said that it was all booked up and to try closer to the date. Thinking that may not be correct I called again and the CM informed me that the last date released was March 30 and they were hoping that other dates would soon be released. Any ideas how often and when they releases the reservations?
I’ve been watching April for about four months now. It’s been stuck on March 30th for quite some time. Honestly, I gave up and moved on. We booked Camp Dolphin at the Dolphin Hotel instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter