Pity Party for One

MamaJessie

DIS Veteran
Went to Universal with the family, UA first then hopped over to IOA. Wanted to make sure the kids did what they wanted to do first then finally started on our way to WWoHP. Bought some frozen butter beer, the kids went to Olivanders, bought some pear cider at Three Broomsticks then went to FJ and was told it was down and to check back. It never came went on again :sad1:

On a bright note the Hogsmeade area was great, the Butterbeer awesome and the Simpsons Ride was amazing. Really it exceeded my expectations big time!!

don't feel too bad - we have missed it on our last three visits!

hope you can come back and try again soon!

i agree with you about the Simpsons - tried it for the first time on our

last visit and it is now my favorite ride.

It kills me to know that people didn't get to experience the ride on their vacations. I hope you at least got to do a castle tour!

That's too bad. :sad1: Hope they get it fixed, I am going this weekend.

Aww :( I work at FJ and was there today- It kills me to know that people didn't get to experience the ride on their vacations. I hope you at least got to do a castle tour!

I did do the castle tour, amazing!! And I even told the guy working there that it must be sad to have to tell people they couldn't ride FJ, and he said the reactions are much more sad :sad1: I know it can't be easy for them to tell people that.

I also wanted to add that the customer service there was great. My sad broken armed son let his sister hold his wand and she dropped it and the skull head flew off. A woman working there saw the whole thing and told my husband to bring it in with the receipt and they would replace it and they did. What's the Wwohp equivalent to pixie dust? Whatever it was, we got some of that ;)

I did do the castle tour, amazing!! And I even told the guy working there that it must be sad to have to tell people they couldn't ride FJ, and he said the reactions are much more sad :sad1: I know it can't be easy for them to tell people that.

I also wanted to add that the customer service there was great. My sad broken armed son let his sister hold his wand and she dropped it and the skull head flew off. A woman working there saw the whole thing and told my husband to bring it in with the receipt and they would replace it and they did. What's the Wwohp equivalent to pixie dust? Whatever it was, we got some of that ;)

I'm so glad that you at least had a good time and that the team was able to make your day better :) Thank you for telling me that- we try really hard to bring good customer service. It makes it worth it when we can make people happy... sometimes it's not easy, especially in a downtime situation.

Went to Universal with the family, UA first then hopped over to IOA. Wanted to make sure the kids did what they wanted to do first then finally started on our way to WWoHP. Bought some frozen butter beer, the kids went to Olivanders, bought some pear cider at Three Broomsticks then went to FJ and was told it was down and to check back. It never came went on again :sad1:

On a bright note the Hogsmeade area was great, the Butterbeer awesome and the Simpsons Ride was amazing. Really it exceeded my expectations big time!!

I must say, I am so glad you posted this. We were there last fall, and FJ was down for 2 hours. I never thought about it going down and not coming back on! Now, I can prepare my kids (and myself) in case this were to happen again on our October trip! You just never know! :confused3
I'm glad you had fun, though! So many fantastic things to see and do! This is only our second trip and my husband's first! Can't wait!! :yay:

Well, BOO for FJ being down but YAY for Simpsons ride love! :love: I'm a sicko ... I can ride it over and over again! ;)

So happy that you loved Hogsmeade and Butterbeer. Pear cider at Three Broomsticks? That sounds delicious and I'm definitely having some next time around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter