Pirates Referb

kathy040690

Mouseketeer
Hey guys
Heading to Disneyland May 26-31 this year. I see that pirates is going down .. wondering if there is any word on when it will be reopening..
Its one of my favorite rides :( Really wishing I planned for later this year when not so much is being done

I think I read that it may be open 25th/26th, so I think you will be ok...we are leaving to go back home on the 25th, so I'm sad we will probably miss it :(

I think I read that it may be open 25th/26th, so I think you will be ok...we are leaving to go back home on the 25th, so I'm sad we will probably miss it :(

Will be closed on May 25th, the calendar updated.

Very disappointed. Really really hoping tomorrow’s calander update to May 26th will have Pirates opening.

I was planning on going that weekend, but with no Pirates and no paradise pier, it’s not worth the cross country travels.

Sorry, I meant to say besides the auction scene change. I believe WDWs closure was about 3 or 4 weeks, but ours is a bit longer. Maybe it's just due to more detail at DLR?
It’s likely they are going to do other refurb/maintenance as well when they change the auction scene. It hasn’t had a refurb in a little bit.

I'm going to be there next month! What a bummer :( With the exception of the Hatbox Ghost, I don't think I've been happy about any of the recent changes Disney has been making to the parks. At best, I've been indifferent. I guess I'm just old. Haha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter