Pirates re-opening

Ms Poppins

I'm sure I'm very affected by all this Disney talk
ED92 has posted on Twitter this morning that Pirates will re-open on 14 July pirate: :goodvibes

ED92 has posted on Twitter this morning that Pirates will re-open on 14 July pirate: :goodvibes
I'm going on the 3rd of July for a week. It's our first time bringing my son to Disney (he'll be almost 3)I'm devastated it's not going to be open, he's pirate mad! Not that he knows about the ride,thinks it's more me that's disappointed.im just glad phantom manor isn't closed too (he's spooky mad too)

With the film coming out at the end of May this seems like a big miss for Disney to not get the ride open to coincide with this.

I'm also annoyed that it will be closed (along with the restaurant I assume?) when we're there in June!! :mad:

I'm gutted too as I'm going first week of July although I'm still hopeful. When I was a CM in Orlando they'd operate the ride a few weeks before the official reopening to make sure it operates ok and what not.

I'm hopeful this will be the case in Paris and that it will be operating a few weeks before the official relaunch on the 14th.

So glad this has finally been confirmed - can no start planning our holiday :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter