Pirate's League for adults??

CashKeenanHenleysMom

Mouseketeer
My husband and I are taking our two boys who will be almost 4 and 5 to WDW in November. My parents and two sisters are coming along also. I am going to make reservations for Pirate League for the boys but all of us adults thought it would be fun to do it too :) We are also going to the Pirate Pals Firework cruise that night so thought we'd make a "Pirate Day" of it.
My question is have any of you done it with your kids? Do you think it would be worth it? Do adults do it too?
Thanks in advance for your input!!

We have taken my son and he absolutely loved it. It is worth it to us. I have seen adults do it too. I think it sounds like fun and will make for great photo opportunities. I say go for it!

All three of my kids have done it a few times and they love it. I have also done it and it was lots of fun seeing the reactions from people. In fact the first time we did it when my son was 4 the cast of characters included a 4 year old, his uncle, his grandpa, and his dad (that's me).

With respect to the cost - I would say it is completely worth it!

On my last trip I spoke with two older ladies who were on a "celebrating beating breast cancer trip" and they had done it. They had a ball telling me about it and were loving all the attention from their pirate get-ups.

As with most things at Disney, good for the whole family kind of fun!

PL is for everyone, and the Pirates and Pals cruise is AWESOME! I say go for it and have a blast!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter