Pirates costume magic pin code posted

JeanJoe

<font color=red>VMK Community Leader!</font color>
I put it in the sticky thread. Please just go there to get it :)

Edited to remove reference to resolved issue with unwearable pin

I entered the code and it said it worked for me but where would I find it now?

Momma Rabbit said:
I entered the code and it said it worked for me but where would I find it now?

You have to wear the pin. Look in your pins and it should be in there. Put the pin on. Click on the button right next to where you can type stuff (can't remember what it is). Click on the pirate pin and it'll tell you the magic words, which I think is YohoYoho!

Thanks a bunch :) Worked for my DS and I. I was also able to put it on and take it off multiple times with no trouble.

ksjayhawkfan said:
Thanks a bunch :) Worked for my DS and I. I was also able to put it on and take it off multiple times with no trouble.
Problem solved for the person who had pin difficulties.

Turns out, she started to trade it and then cancelled, after which it wouldn't let her wear it again. I asked her to trade it to me and then I returned it, and it works again. Weird bug; shouldn't happen too often.

I do not beleive that any codes have been deactivated that is just a ugly rumour that someone started. If they have been they(Disney) are setting themselves up for some vicious backlash! What a bunch of you know what...esp for people that have gotten those codes the legimate way. Good Gosh they need to get a grip this is only a game...

Momma Rabbit click on your Tink's Wand at the bottom of you screen to use it but you must put it on first. No need to type words just double click on the pin.

To do that click on the chair icon go to pins highlight the pin and click wear.

Oh and I activated the code and it works just fine.

Mal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter