pirate wear at Target

cristit14

<font color=blue> An older <font color=red>I am Do
Just an FYI, I was at Target today and in the toy section they had some new POC stuff. They had a kids Jack Sparrow costume for 19.99. I think it had a hat, shirt, vest, two belts and boot covers. They also had another thing that had a do-rag with braids coming down, pirate rings, compass and I am not sure what else. They both looked pretty cute, oops I mean arrgh pretty scary. pirate: I didn't buy any because it is SOOOOO long before our cruise. :sad2:

Oh hush for heaven's sake! I just did my damage on Pirate stuff online (which I HATE to shop 'online') at Oriental Trading Company. Bought tee-shirts, gold coins, parrot & something else (forgot already). The tee shirt comes with a hook & a pirate bag.

I just need to stop shopping!! :guilty:

jiminyC_fan said:
Hey, I was at Target, too, and I didn't see you. I was even in the toy section.

I was even looking for you Sandy. What time were you there? I just got home.

Guess I beat you. I was there around 10:00am.

Mishetta, you are too funny. Isn't half the fun of a cruise shopping for it??

My local Target had a few toys and a sword, but I shall keep an eye out for more stuff. Hopefully a costume that will instantly turn me into Kiera Knightly would be good, I know DH would be happy with that!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter