pirate tshirt on magic ?????

4 mickey

4 MICKEY
Cruising pretty soon I was wondering if they sell tshirt on board of poc adult size ??? Do they sell fast ?? I seem to recall seing one on a pic last week of somebody on this dis was black with pirate of the carrabean plus mickey did I dream this ?? Was it bought on board ??
If you bought one and have a pic I would love to see it and if you did buy it on board telle me if they seem to sell fast I'll buy mine the first night . :sunny: thanks

Gee I guess I have dream this .
Feel free to answer me and show me your pictures .
thanks

THanks woj68
But I was wondering about tshirt that I saw in a pic on this board with poc in the back and a mickey I don't remember the name of the personn I saw it on a few days back I was just wondering if it was sold onboard specificly for DCL pirate of the carabeann party so if nobody answer I guess they don't sell tshirt poc for that party I guess I have to look elsewere.

I bought one in April. Yes they came in Adult(big) :sizes or they did when I was there :sunny:

Hi! I just came back from the 7/8 cruise and they had plenty of the POC adult size t-shirts at that time...same amount beginning of the week as at the end of the week...hope they still have 'em for ya!

here is the back it is full back size.
Just can't make picture bigger. One shirt printed front & back

front: pocket size on left chest

;) If you don't mind me asking how much are the shirts. I have to get them next Saturday.

thanks

I think it was about 19.95 plus tax, for adult ;)

I also saw them in May at MCO Orlando airport. Disney store :thumbsup2

Your Welcome.
I have a long way to catch you ;)

4 mickey,
You are very welcome

by the way :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

i bought an AWESOME pirate t-shirt on board magic for pirate nite..... got many compliments on it too !! they seemed to have quite a few in gift shop during cruise!!
wear it all the time here too !!! if you see it there buy it..you won't be sorry...

Do you think they will still have the shirts in April (2007)? I really want one, but won't be on the ship till then. pirate:

Queen 2.............Thanks for the pics. If you click on them, they will become bigger to see. Just in case anyone else wants to know. These will be perfect for my family.

don't see why they wouldn't have them on board then too!! as long as there is pirate nite i imagine the shirts will be onboard also.....

Dizzyworld, thanks for the tip. They look great enlarged

cashewpeanut. Call Disney Store at MCO Orlando airport, they may still have them. They may send them to you for a cost. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter