Pirate Theme Gift Bags

gillenkl

DIS Veteran
I need some creative budget ideas for 7yr old b-day pirate gift bags. This is a boy/girl party.

For the bag itself I'm using a paperbag and stenciling a skull/crossbones and tying it with a thin rope. Now what to put inside? I bought some M&M packs that have POTC on them and putting 2 glowsticks per bag - what else can I add?

Check out oriental trading. They have tons of pirate stuff that is cheap! Plastic gold coins, tatoos, eyepatches, etc. They also have pirate crafts, hats, swords, etc. all very reasonable!

We did a pirate party a few years ago for my DS. We put in pirate pencils, "gold" coins and skull erasers. All from the dollar store. We also put in some "gems" from the craft store. We used shells and raffia.

You could get pirate hats off ebay for around $1.00 each. I did that for DS's party and they were a hit. Gold chocolate coins are a good item. Also, McDonald's had POTC happy meal toys, you might find some new ones on ebay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter