• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pirate sword for pirate night PSA

Ravenne

Queen is never late everyone else is simply early
For those of you who are taking kids or kids at heart with you on your cruise, Dollar Tree has inflatable Jake and the Neverland Pirates scimitars for $1 each. It'd be great for pirate night, easy to pack and hopefully the TSA doesn't think an inflatable sword is a security threat if you're flying. :rolleyes: For a buck, you get what you pay for. The air valve kinda sucks, but you can train it to stay in place or tape it down so it doesn't leak. Other than that, it's a pretty good deal for pirate night. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the heads up! That would DEFINITELY be better than trying to pack my DS's plastic sword and according to him you can't be a Pirate without a sword.

Ravenne said:
hopefully the TSA doesn't think an inflatable sword is a security threat if you're flying. :rolleyes: :thumbsup2

In 2008, we flew to Disney World with pirate costumes (swords daggers and all) in checked luggage and I was worried that our props might be confiscated they weren't :(
However, my pop tarts, brassieres, and orange shampoo did disappear on the flight there!!??!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter