Pirate Steins

Robinjay

Potter Whovian Haunted with Disney Nightmares
the Pirate Steins from the anniversary are now in stock again. They are $14.95 at the Mint Jukep bar. No discounts but they come with a standard drink (soda mostly).

Just sharing as I saw them this morning!

I saw them at Royal Street Veranda on Thursday too. And at TLT/Galactic Grill they were taing the clear cups for the lights side/dark side drinks, filling them with soda, and dropping the cup inside the Chewie steins. I know you can ask for the soda on the side, but I thought this was such a smart way of doing it.

They have them at Mint Julep, Harbor Galley, and the coffee stand outside Haunted Mansion. They have been automatically giving you the drink separate because they know so many people don't want to have to carry around a sticky cup!

And Pro Tip: if you ask nicely they may give you a water bottle instead of a fountain drink. At Harbor Galley (which also has a much shorter and faster line than the Mint Julep) one CM was just going to give me water in a cup and the other one was like, well water bottles are the same cost as the fountain drink, so gave me one! It was awesome because I could save it until later in the day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter