Pirate night on Disney Wonder

lisettemac

Earning My Ears
After all the conversation on this forum about Disney changing Pirate Night to Pixar Night (which is totally lame, by the way), I JUST received an email from Disney with "helpful information about my cruise" with a whole section on pirate night. Weird. Has anyone sailed to Alaska this season who can tell me which it was??

Us on the first Disney Alaska Cruise got this same email weeks ago. When our email came with the Pirate Night information, a handful of us called DCL about this email and were all told that it's actually the Pixar Party.

Someone in DCL Marketing didn't update last year's Alaska sailing email.

DCL sends wrong emails a lot. I received one before our cruise that there would not be a formal night and there most definitely was a formal night. These boards are much more accurate than DCL emails.

Hi Lissettemac,

Actually the first Alaska cruise of this season for DCL will be on May 27th, and we'll be on it! Yay! Like you, our crew is disappointed that Pirate Night is being replaced. I had already bought darling little girl pirate costumes for both of my tiny grand princesses. :( We plan on taking them any way and wearing them. The girls ADORE Jake & the Neverland Pirates, and the little one can't wait to meet Captain Hook, funny little 3 yr old, that she is!

There is another recent thread about Pirate Night going away, and a lot of folks seem happy about it. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter