Pirate night menu

lorimay

Strolling along...
I know its been a while since there was a 5 night cruise on any ship, but does anyone remember what night they use to have Pirate night on a 5 night cruise?
Our cruise is 26 days away and Disney says they have scaled back the pirate party, but they still serve the menu and I would like to book Palo that night. I think its on night 3 or 4, but not sure.
Any ideas?

You used to be able to see that in the daily plans, but it does not seem to have returned yet.

Do you belong to a cruise group? Perhaps if there is a concierge member in your group they can ask shoreside.

We did a 5 night Bahamas in January 2020 and Pirate Night was on night 4 (which also happened to be our Castaway Cay day). My recollection was that we rotated through all the normal menus once, then there was pirate night, then there was some other 'See you real soon' or something like that menu on the last night, so we never repeated.

We did a five night on the Magic in January 2020, but this was also a Marvel Day at Sea cruise. Marvel on day 2 and Pirate on day 4. Day 4 was also Nassau day on that cruise. There was a special menu for Marvel, one of the rotational dinners for Pirate, and See Ya’ Real Soon on the last night.

We did a 5 night Bahamas in January 2020 and Pirate Night was on night 4 (which also happened to be our Castaway Cay day). My recollection was that we rotated through all the normal menus once, then there was pirate night, then there was some other 'See you real soon' or something like that menu on the last night, so we never repeated.

Thats what I was thinking the 3 MDR menus then Pirate, then the see ya real soon menu.
I don't understand why they don't know the sequence yet...

You used to be able to see that in the daily plans, but it does not seem to have returned yet.

Do you belong to a cruise group? Perhaps if there is a concierge member in your group they can ask shoreside.

Right?!?
No I am not on any SM.
I even tried to look on the onboard options at BBB to see if they showed the pirate makeover, but I can't get in to look because we are two adults and no kiddos.

Right?!?
No I am not on any SM.
I even tried to look on the onboard options at BBB to see if they showed the pirate makeover, but I can't get in to look because we are two adults and no kiddos.
That’s a good idea to check BBB. Maybe you could call DCL back and they would be able to give you that information.

Right?!?
No I am not on any SM.

You should still be able to get into BBB. The pirate makeover is for both kids and adults. I was booked on PC cruise in November and could access BBB but it was blanked out as available to book which meant it wasn't the pirate night one. This was however for all days so not sure if they had added pirate night yet. Unfortunately had to cancel a month back as the US boarder wasn't open yet so not sure if it was ever added.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter