Pirate Museum

zweihund

I tagged myself. I'm it.
Has anyone ever been to the Pirate Museum in Nassau? We were planning to just stay on the boat that day, but it has me intrigued......

we have been to the museum. It was very good, it id self guided so you go at your own pace. allow an hour because there is alot to read as well as see.
If you have young kids I will warn you the first little bit is quite dark, it is a night seen at a port. Then you enter the pirate ship and all is bright from then on. The last room as actual weapons from that era. really awesome to see. Plus outside they have stocks for picture taking. a good gift shop as you leave and a Tiki bar as you exit. You buy your admission tickets from the cashier in the gift shop. then a pirate will guide you to the entrance. Our pirate was a real hoot!!! Watch your rings and watches if you shake his hand!! I believe it was $12 per person and it was worth it.
One bathroom part way through the museum too.
once you see the straw market it is 2 blocks behind it. It is a large purple building, very easy to spot and only 10 minutes from the ship

mom x4,grandma x4 :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter